It’s been far too long since I’ve made any announcement regarding new features in Tournamatch. I’m happy to report several improvements from versions 2.2, 2.3, and the most recent update, 2.4. These updates added new features and several bug fixes. A complete list of everything is below:
- Added a new Attachment Mod allowing users to include files when reporting scores. The permitted files are jpg, png, and gif. You can change the permitted file types around line 19 of the file report.php. To enable this mod, you must set the attachments_enabled value in the trn_config table to 1.
- Added a new Rating Mod allowing users to rate their opponents. A score of 1 – 5 is recorded with match results when ratings are enabled. A competitor’s average rating is displayed on the appropriate profile page. You can enable the mod by setting the ratings_enabled value in the trn_config table to 1.
- Added a new feature to manage match disputes. Competitors may report a match as reported incorrectly which requires an administrator to resolve.
- Added a new page to view all competitions which displays both ladders and tournaments for any given game.
- Added support for draws.
- Added support for displaying the reported score with match information.
- Added support for competitors to report scores for tournament matches, and for administrators to report the score for tournament and ladder matches.
- Reduced the minimum number of competitors necessary to start a tournament from 8 to 4.
- Fixed a bug with score reporting for ladders.
- Fixed a bug with challenges which caused maps to not appear correctly in the list.
Thank you and please let me know if you need help enabling any of the new mods. A future release will move enabling/disabling these features into the administration section.