New Feature Development
The list of ideas and new features for Tournamatch that we’re considering for development is below. If you have an idea or request, please search for an existing idea to up vote or add your own. You may also comment on existing ideas if you have any additional feedback to provide.
Please do not use this page to submit bug reports. You should instead open a support ticket.
- 3Report Match ScoresAllow users to include scores when reporting match results.
- 2Approve RegistrationsAllow admins to approve or disapprove user tournament registrations or ladder registrations.
- 2Looking for MatchAdd support for a live looking for match feature.
- 2Ladder ELOAdd support for ranking competitors by ELO rating.
- 2Best of XAdd support for reporting matches as a best of x (1, 3, 5, 7, 9) series for a single result.
- 2Activity FeedAdd support for competitor, competition, and site wide activity events.
- 2Tournament Check-InsWhen enabled, competitors must check in prior to a tournament starting.
- 2Competitor RatingsAdd support for rating competitors when reporting match results. Ratings are aggregated and displayed on a competitor's profile page.
- 1From Ladder SeedingSupport seeding a tournament from existing ladder standings.
- 1Any Tournament SizeTournaments can be run with any number of competitors instead of just 4, 8, 16, 32, 64, 128, or 256.
- 1Battle Royale TournamentsSupport battle royale tournaments.
- 1Match AttachmentsAllow competitors to include a match attachment when reporting results.
- 1Double EliminationAdd support for double elimination tournaments.
- 1Experience PointsAdd support for rewarding experience to competitors for activity.
- 1Ladder Rung-UpAn additional ranking method for ladder competitors. See https://www.tournamatch.com/blog/ladder-rung-up-ranking/ for more information.
- 1SeriesSupport creating series which tracks tournament competitors over two or more events.
- 1Lock LadderSupport locking a ladder. A locked ladder freezes the standings and prohibits any new registrations or changes to team rosters if the ladder is a team competition.