New Feature Development
The list of ideas and new features for Tournamatch that we’re considering for development is below. If you have an idea or request, please search for an existing idea to up vote or add your own. You may also comment on existing ideas if you have any additional feedback to provide.
Please do not use this page to submit bug reports. You should instead open a support ticket.
- 4Report Match ScoresAllow users to include scores when reporting match results.
- 4Ladder ELOAdd support for ranking competitors by ELO rating.
- 4Best of XAdd support for reporting matches as a best of x (1, 3, 5, 7, 9) series for a single result.
- 3Approve RegistrationsAllow admins to approve or disapprove user tournament registrations or ladder registrations.
- 3Any Tournament SizeTournaments can be run with any number of competitors instead of just 4, 8, 16, 32, 64, 128, or 256.
- 3Looking for MatchAdd support for a live looking for match feature.
- 3Activity FeedAdd support for competitor, competition, and site wide activity events.
- 3Tournament Check-InsWhen enabled, competitors must check in prior to a tournament starting.
- 2Match AttachmentsAllow competitors to include a match attachment when reporting results.
- 2Competitor RatingsAdd support for rating competitors when reporting match results. Ratings are aggregated and displayed on a competitor’s profile page.
- 1From Ladder SeedingSupport seeding a tournament from existing ladder standings.
- 1Battle Royale TournamentsSupport battle royale tournaments.
- 1Double EliminationAdd support for double elimination tournaments.
- 1Blind ChallengesAdd support for creating blind challenges. In a blind challenge, a competitor can create a challenge against no specific competitor, and any competitor may accept without knowing who created the chall… Read more…
- 1Experience PointsAdd support for rewarding experience to competitors for activity.
- 1Ladder Rung-UpAn additional ranking method for ladder competitors. See https://www.tournamatch.com/blog/ladder-rung-up-ranking/ for more information.
- 1SeriesSupport creating series which tracks tournament competitors over two or more events.
- 1Lock LadderSupport locking a ladder. A locked ladder freezes the standings and prohibits any new registrations or changes to team rosters if the ladder is a team competition.
- 1Moderator by GameAdd the ability to select one or more users as a moderator/admin for a game. Ladders, tournaments and matches for that game may then be managed by the WordPress full admin or those specified user(s).
Push your ideaLogin0/2000